Friday, October 11, 2013

Tattoo hair ... No not me So morbid, wonder if she’s ever heard the song “my favorite things” Sometimes when a dog bites or a bee stings… “I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel… sooo bad.”

tattoo
tattoo
.
.
Back tattoo
Back tattoo
Tattoo hair ... No not me So morbid, wonder if she’s ever heard the song “my favorite things” Sometimes when a dog bites or a bee stings… “I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel… sooo bad.”
Tattoo hair ... No not me  So morbid, wonder if she’s ever heard the song “my favorite things”    Sometimes when a dog bites or a bee stings… “I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel… sooo bad.”
i love the placement of this tattoo
i love the placement of this tattoo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home